Tuesday, December 18, 2007

3 Simple Tips to Burn That Fat Fast

I've been thinking lately that what we all want in life is to be shown how to do things effectively. And weight loss is no different.

So I now have a challenge!

What have I learned that will benefit you most? What are the three most important tips I would tell you that I think will give you the greatest chance of winning permanently at this weight loss game. The first, I think is the most important but often overlooked... it involves your mind:

Be certain that you really do want to burn off that fat

If you aren't absolutely certain that you want to win at this game, this time, then I don't rate your chances of success very highly. You must be certain and you must make a conscious decision to commit.

Write it down!

The next tip is about your eating behaviors:

Overcome that Carbohydrate Addiction

You have absolutely no chance of losing weight and burning that fat while you're still addicted to those carbs.

I know I go over this time and time again but it's so important... this is the step that will make you or break you. The worst time is after dinner for most of us when that overpowering urge to grab a carb or sugar fix comes on. It's that old carb addiction kicking in... we know it, we like it, we even welcome it... it's an old friend.

If you give in once you might still be OK and stay on your plan... maybe even twice. But three strikes and you're out. If you slip three times in the early days you will almost certainly give up and return to your old eating patterns. I will show you in a moment how to overcome this carb craving easily in 5 days and not have hunger while you're doing it.

Now you'll want to get healthy for life:

Gradually change to a diet that will keep you slim... you will quite quickly learn to love it more than your former diet.

This may seem the hard part, but it can actually be quite easy and enjoyable on the plan I will show you. Banish high GI foods from your diet for a 5 day period and the carb craving will be gone. Then gradually re-introduce tasty healthy foods and complex carbs back into your diet over the next weeks and months. It's fast, it's easy and it gets results.

I can show you how to get this started in just 5 days! You'll lose 5 pounds in 5 days or 10 pounds in 10 days and you won't be hungry! I have recently written a book entitled "Lose Weight - Never Go Hungry" which lays out a plan for overcoming Carbohydrate addiction and losing weight.

You can download it FREE here: "Lose Weight - Never Go Hungry"


By Jim Keayes